Exam preparation for BHS based courses
Holme Farm has long been established as a provider of training for the BHS Examinations.
The centre in Derbyshire is equipped to provide training and preparation for all B.H.S qualifications from Stage 1 right up to Stage 3 and the Preliminary Teaching Test.
Aside of the standard courses we also provide:
- Private one to one sessions
- Scheduled group training sessions that are part of a package
- Theory and Stable Management
- Focussed riding sessions on flatwork or jumping
- Lungeing practice sessions
Taking the BHS exams is a great way of improving your equine skills and knowledge and gaining recognised qualifications. The BHS standard is also internationally recognised if you are looking to spend time working abroad.
More information about our BHS Stage courses
British Horse Society Exam preparation courses or PTT course enquiry